53 Golden Wattle Drive, Mount Duneed VIC 3217$510 p/week
Easy Living in Armstrong Estate
House - Mount Duneed VIC
This well located home in the highly sought after Armstrong Estate in Mount Duneed, just oozes with charm and functionality.
Comprising: 3 generously sized bedrooms with an ensuite to the main bedroom. The open plan kitchen is fantastic and has a large stainless steel gas cooktop, oven & range hood, walk in pantry, stone bench tops, island bench with breakfast bar and dishwasher – with an open plan meals and living room. The second living room offers a separate space to enjoy some quiet time and the main bathroom has a bath, separate shower, vanity, separate laundry and a north facing, low maintenance rear yard, double lock up garage.
This light and airy home offers ducted heating throughout, split system in the main living room, high ceilings and is within walking distance to parks, primary school, Armstrong Town Centre, sporting ovals and Club Armstrong, and is only a short drive to the Geelong CBD and Surfcoast beaches.
Available for Inspection from 13th January 2022, and occupation soon after, pre apply now through snug.com as pre approved applicants will be given inspection priority.
***Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
- Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
- QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
- Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
- Density quotients will apply.
- Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
- Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property.
- Hand sanitiser is provided.
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 350 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage